The purpose of this statement is to set out how we may use personal information submitted via the Bohs Store.
By using this website generally you agree to this use.
Use of personal information
- Credit cards used for payment in the Bohs Store are processed securely via Shopify Payments. This information is not accessible to nor stored by Bohemian FC Ltd or any of its employees or agents.
- When you use this site you may be asked for details, such as registration, delivery and contact details. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us to administer our website services and for analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information.
Your email address may also be used for remarketing purposes, such as running Facebook Ads to you, or generating “Lookalike” audiences based off your email address via “digital fingerprinting.” Note that this does not involve the sharing of your email address – it will never be shared
Disclosure of information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the purposes set out above:
- to employees and agents of Bohemian FC, to administer any products and services provided to you now or in future
- to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions
- to selected Bohemian FC partner organizations for the provision of consumer information
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
- to parties to whom we have a legal obligation to provide it
Cookies are used on this site, and certain operations may not function unless you have cookies enabled in your web browser.
Cookies are used to register your browsing history, essentially to help the site remember who you are. They do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not share cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
The Bohs Store does not currently operate a mailing list. If it does, your information may be used to send you updates about the club and club products. In this case, information on how to unsubscribe from the list will be posted here and will also be attached to emails to the list.
-You have the right to access personal data that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a small fee. Requests should be directed to the address below. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us (see details below).
-We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of linked websites
Bohs Online Shopping
Bohemian FC Ltd